It’s About Relationships
- Some agents offer local knowledge, years of experience, or even discounts at closing, but I’ve found that the key to a successful transaction is relationships. Not only do I leverage my industry connections and local network to get things done, I get to know you so we can establish a customized plan to achieve your goals.
- Getting to Know You
- Selling a home or property involves the transfer of thousands of dollars, which requires trust. Let’s be real: you want to know that I am going to go out there, negotiate my little heart out, and get what you want. Selling a home is about building a solid foundation so that when it comes down to the nitty gritty in negotiation, you can rest assured that I have your best interest at heart.
- The Dream Team
- There are countless people that will have their hand in your transaction, from pre-listing cleaning and staging to inspections, and I have a large network of stellar professionals that I call the ‘Dream Team.’ They provide more than just results, they offer world-class service that befits the brand and help make your experience exceptional.
- I am passionate about my clients and work tirelessly to ensure the transaction is seamless and that you are educated to make sound decisions with favorable outcomes that reach your real estate goals. I take pride in going the extra mile to dig up more information, keep up-to-date on the latest market trends, ask the hard questions, and ensure my sellers feel confident as we move forward.
Pricing it Right
- I work diligently with my sellers to establish a list price that considers market comparables, current market trends and conditions, location and key economic factors. By pricing strategically, we can ensure your home is priced right and warrants the return on investment you expect.
Set the Stage
- Every home has its own story to tell and requires its own unique approach to find its next buyer. Homes that are staged allow a potential buyer to envision their life in the home and build a foundation for stellar photography that elevates our marketing efforts to the next level.
Reaching the Right Audience
- Having the right marketing makes all the difference in the world, and properly positions your home with more than a sign in the yard, a few flyers, and a listing on the NWMLS. My strategic marketing plans put your home in front of a qualified audience of buyers via targeted digital strategies and e-newsletters, public open houses and broker’s opens, and additional exposure opportunities available only through the Sotheby’s International Realty network.
Trusting the Process
- Selling a home is so many things: exciting, stressful, joyous, bittersweet…but one thing you will never feel from me is pressure. Timing is personal and I will help you achieve your goals by establishing a goal and doing everything solid set of search criterion. Keep in mind that “just the right buyer is out there” and we will find them when the time is right.